So that Adslot can provide real time avails forecasts and automate the trafficking of campaigns, Adslot requires specific permissions to be enabled.
We recommend creating an account just for Adslot so that changes to your ad operations team don't unexpectedly disconnect or break the integration with Adslot.
Google Ad Manager for Small Business
If you are using the Small Business edition, you must use an ad server account with the Administrator role.
Google Ad Manager 360 (Premium)
If you are using the Premium edition, you may set permissions individually or use the Administrator role.
Adslot requires the following permissions to function:
Define and deliver orders
- Edit the priority and delivery rate for line items
- View creatives
- Edit creatives
- Enable and disable creatives
- Pause, unpause, archive, and unarchive orders and line items
- Approve and reject orders and line items
- Overbook standard line items
- Overbook sponsorship line items
- View ad units, placements, and key-values
- Edit ad units, placements, and key-values (only required when using FREEFORM key-value targeting)
- Run availability forecasts
- View my orders and line items
- Edit orders and line items, and submit for approval
- Edit approved orders and line items
- Activate line items
- View audience segments
- View line item defaults
- Receive all malware and policy violation notifications
- View ad exclusion rules
- View users, roles, and teams
- View companies and contacts
- Create and view reports
The follow extra permissions are optional and also recommended:
- Edit companies (to create new advertisers)