Each application to Adslot Publisher is reviewed individually by a member of the Adslot team.
Before we accept an application, there are a number of quality criteria that we have to take into consideration to ensure the the quality of the sites we have on our platform as well as the overall appeal of a publisher’s site to potential advertisers purchasing campaigns through Adslot.
Factors that may trigger a red flag for an application include but are not limited to:
- Low site visitor numbers
- Objectionable or poorly written content
- Poorly designed or partially constructed sites
- Deceptive intent (eg. to collect emails)
- Content hidden behind paywalls or logins (eg. we can see the content without signing up)
- Limited appeal (eg. personal blogs)
- User generated and un-moderated content
- Heavy use of affiliate programs
- Thin content
- Sales schemes
- Gambling content
If you have any questions about our review process or would like to re-apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org