Adslot allows you to initiate proposals and campaigns with pre-selected preferred agencies and advertisers.
This alternative workflow is a perfect way of working with close partners, or to share prospective proposals before a formal brief is received.
It allows you to:
- Work faster with key buying partners.
- Start your own campaigns without waiting for a full brief or request for proposal.
- Easily setup pre-packaged and simple orders for quick buyer approval.
To initiate your own campaigns, you must get the consent from preferred buyers via the Adslot platform.
Contact Adslot Support to get started.
How to initiate a campaign
Go to the 'Campaigns' page via the top navigation bar.
Click on the ‘New Campaign’ button located to the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear. You will need to fill out the following details in order to save it:
- Name - this should the campaign name
- Dates - here you will need to specify the campaign start and end dates
- Buyer - from the drop down options select a client. Once you have selected the client, then you’ll need to also select the person of contact. If you can’t find the client or contact then please reach out to Adslot Support for further assistance
- Billing type - there are two options to select, either billing is based off your delivery numbers or the clients numbers
- Attachment - this is optional, but it allows you to send the client further information if needed
Once you have saved your campaign you will be automatically directed to the dashboard.
Buyers will be alerted via email of your new proposal and will be able to approve it or request changes via the Adslot platform. You will be notified via email as soon as they take action.