Adslot allows you to initiate proposals and campaigns with preferred agencies and advertisers.
To initiate your own campaigns, you must get consent from preferred buyers via the Adslot platform, so they can add you to their preferred list.
How to initiate a campaign
Navigate to the "Campaigns" tab in the top navigation bar.
Click on the "New Campaign" button in the top right corner.
This will open the New Campaign window.
You will need to fill out the following details in order to save it:
- Campaign Name - This should be the campaign name
- Dates - Here you will need to specify the campaign start and end dates
- Add Buyer - Begin to type the email of your preferred contact, if their email does not autofill this means they are not yet an Adslot client. You are able to enter their email manually which will send the proposal to your client. (note: in order for them to accept the deal they must create a free Adslot Media account if they do not already have one)
- Billing type - There are two options to select, either billing is based on your delivery numbers or the client's numbers
- Attachment - This is optional, but it allows you to send the client further information if needed
- Currency - Please select the current you are using for this campaign
- Attachment - You have the ability to include any attachment for the buyer to see
Once you have saved your campaign you will be automatically directed to the dashboard.
Buyers will be alerted via email of your new proposal and will be able to approve it or request changes via the Adslot platform. You will be notified via email as soon as they take action.