When making edits to your plan there are other options to explore. You will notice there is a subset of icons above your planned items. These icons allow you to ignite certain functions.
Let’s go through these functions one by one:
- Plus symbol - by selecting this option you can either add a product that is already available by publisher or you can request for a new product to be added by a publisher in the case it doesn’t exist
- X symbol - this means you wish to cancel the item. You will need to select the line item(s) first before clicking on the cancel button. This will simply remove the line item from the planner. Bare in mind there is no undo button - so please be careful when using this function
- Document symbol - this is the duplicate function. You will need to select the line item first before clicking on this button. Don’t forget to make changes to the duplicated item afterwards
- Refresh symbol - this is the forecast function. You can either select a specific line item you wish to check avails for or check all at once
- Package symbol - this allows you to bundle line items together
- Flight symbol - this allows you to apply multi-flighting to a line item and set very specific dates, goals and pricing by flight level - also a great option if you want to have different creative displayed by date
- 3 dots - this will have two options, one allows you to customise the names applied to placement and the other is for mapping a custom product to your main product catalogue.
The other unique function worth mentioning is the group filter you apply on the line items. This will help you filter by site and ad format. From there you can apply additional filtering too such as ad size, buy type and month.