Filters are a great way to discover and find the products that you are looking for. The marketplace has a range of filters that help you do just that. Most of the filters are available on the left side of the screen when accessing the marketplace, however the search function is located towards the top right when you hover over the search icon.
Let's have a look at some of the filters to understand what each one does.
Products are categorized based on IAB standard categories. To view all the categories just click on the 'categories' option on the left side menu in the marketplace.
Then to drill down further you can select on the category from the displayed list. This will show you all the available products by that category and help you build out your campaign plan based on an objective type related to category.
There are 2 types of audience filters to select from:
- First party: This consists mainly of publisher data. Here you select based on audience, contextual, geographic, technology or site
- Third party: This type of data is an overlay from a data management platform and will depend on the agreement in place by publisher or site. Available data partners are Lotame, Bluekai, Acxiom, Fyllo and Crossix. If you would further information on more data partners please contact us.
These filters allow you to break down products by many different aspects such as the following:
- Page position: Whether it will appear above or below the fold
- High impact: If the product is a takeover, roadblock or other
- Device type: Here you select if you want mobile, tablet etc.. based on your campaign objective
- Format: This will depend on the if you are looking for audio, video, display or any other format
- Classification: Select if you want a run of site or section as part of product definition
- Buy type: There are many different purchase types to choose from depending on your need, such as CPC, CPA, CPV and so forth
- Ad size: Here you can select the specific sizes that you'll need such as a leaderboard, billboard or mobile